Recently, VioletSky got her first blog award and she was kind enough to share it with seven others including moi. Well, okay it was a full week ago and I am only just acknowledging it. My excuse? Well, between being blinded and mesmerised by the award and my long shifts at the nut mines, time has just whizzed past. Yes, I was blinded by the brilliance and mesmerised by the pretty colours of the “Brillante Weblog Premio -2008” Award.
And so, the Brillante Weblog Premio- 2008 goes to…………
- Terry’s Timeout for Brilliance in Visual Excellence (i.e. visually wonderful experience).
- Odat’s Mumblings for Brilliance in living life with joy or in her own words, “Life isn’t about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.”
- Notes from a WildCat Fan for Brilliance with children, her own and others.
- Doing the Best with What I have for Brilliance in spirit and soul, for integrity under stress and for the bravery to go white-water rafting and the audacity to not just survive but enjoy it!
- Grey and Red, A Squirrel Journal for Brilliance in the service of squirrels. How could she not get this award!
- Dr. John’s Fortress for Brilliance in spirit and the willingness to share the wisdom of the wise with the rest of us.
- The Thoughts and Sayings of Baba Doodlius for Brilliance in living in an alternate universe and explaining the “truths” about Life to all of us.
There! I have done my duty. Though there are so many more worthy of recognition, I am sure there will be a next time. For now, I am crash on my stash of nuts and catch some Zeee’s.